CMCF supports Hematology/Oncology Fellows from the following medical institutions:
- Institute of Mother and Child, Warsaw
- Karol Marcinkowski University of Medical Sciences in Poznan
- Medical Academy of Warsaw
- Medical University in Bydgoszcz
- Medical University of Lodz
- Medical University, Lublin
- Medical University in Wroclaw
- Medical University in Poznan
- National Institute of Mother and Child
- Oncology Center in Lublin
- Polish-American Children’s Hospital, Krakow
- Regional Center of Pediatrics and Oncology, Chorzow
- University Children’s Hospital in Lublin
- 2001 – Dr. Kataryzana Drabko, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology specialist in Childrens University Hospital inLublin was the first oncologist approved for a three month Fellowship at Children’s Hospital, Los Angeles and trained under Dr Stuart Segal. She is a member of one of the Pediatric Transplant Teams in Poland. She spent three months in Bone Marrow Transplant Unit.
- 2001/2008 -Dr. Jan Styczynski, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology specialist from Medical University Bydgoszcz was the first to be trained at Columbia Medical Center in New York in 2001. He received a second Fellowship to Columbia in 2008. He utilized his two training opportunities to support his work at the Medical University Bydgoszcz. He was appointed the director of the second Bone Marrow Transplant Center in Poland. He attributes his success partially to CMCF training.
- 2005 – First Fellows complete intensive study at the Department of Hematology and Oncology at St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital.